Special Virus Announcement:
In keeping with state of California Guidelines, AITP-LA is suspending in-person events for the foreseeable future, and will plan to use video/teleconference options until then. These events will be posted as usual on our website and announced in emails sent to individuals on our email list.
Free eBook (From the August 2020 AITP-LA Meeting “Current Trends in Blockchain Technology”):
Subscribe at www.TheSTOFinancialRevolution.com using the promo code “STOBOOK-AITP” to receive a FREE copy of The STO Financial Revolution – 3rd Edition
Chief Technology Officers on Emerging Technologies: Innovations Integral to Digital Transformation
Date: Thursday, November 19th 2020
Time: 5:30PM – 8:00 PM Pacific Time (Online).
(5:30-6:00: Networking, 6:00-8:00: Presentations, Panel Discussions, Q&A)
CTOs on Emerging Technologies and Digital Transformation
Since 2010, we’ve been hosting CTO panels that focus on emerging technologies having transformative and disruptive impacts to our world. We cover what has changed for CTOs over the recent 2-3 years and implications of these changes going forward. This is one of the most-anticipated and well-attended events of the year, and this year will be no exception.
These seasoned executives will discuss trends enabling business transformation, such as:
▪ Advances in machine learning, data science. This is evolving fast and represents whole new teams for most CTOs. Can we stop the C-Suite from calling it “AI”?
▪ DevOps and Cloud Provider Sophistication. DevOps and offerings from providers such as AWS continues to evolve. The complexity of systems we are building continues to grow, placing new demands in this area. Part of the answer: Infrastructure as code is becoming a big part of the picture.
▪ Talent and Teams. COVID has transformed the workplace. However the war for software talent rages on in both finding and retaining talent. We find ourselves challenged figuring out how to get the most out of talent we have — especially as we scale team sizes.
▪ Security and Compliance. The landscape continues to evolve, with new, complex security threats and increased demands from customers.
▪ Rebuilding the plane while it’s flying – how do you transition from legacy to modern architectures?
Location: Online (Zoom meeting)
Click Here to Register, Registration is Free and Required.
Click here for More Information.
December 10 at 5:30 PM: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky on the Neuroscience of IT
With Virtual Networking from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM.
Thank you to our Sponsors: https://aitp-la.org/sponsorship/sponsors
Participate in AITP-LA:
AITP-LA welcomes your direct participation in chapter activities. There are opportunities to help with Publicity, Programs, Membership, Outreach, and other areas––it’s a great time to join AITP-LA.
Subscribe to our newsletter: informationtechnologyzone.com
Become a member of AITP-LA: click on Membership tab or send a request to [email protected]
Note: AITP-LA program events offer Professional Development credits for a variety of certifications (such as PMP, CISA, CBAP, etc.). Learn about cutting-edge technology trends and earn credits toward your certifications! (Please refer to your certification guidelines to confirm eligibility.)