How to Interview Like a Rock Star —
Achieving Success in the New Hybrid Workplace
Interviewing Like a Rock Star (and More)
One day soon, you will be presented with an opportunity to interview for your dream job. Are you really ready to receive that call? Do you know how to answer the tricky HR questions? Are you sure that you’re prepared to land that job?
Join the fun as everyone in the audience learns how to interview like a rockstar! You will learn:
• How to interview in this new world of Teams and Zoom
• How to really wow a recruiter in the first 10 seconds of a phone screen
• Why your choice of clothing can make or break your chances of success
• How to answer questions like “What kind of tree are you?” and why we ask
• The topics to avoid at all costs during interview small talk
• Why you really do need to send a cover letter & what should/should not be included
• Networking to find a job
• The key to keywords on your resume
• Why thank you notes are critical to your success
• How and when to follow up
Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
TIME (Pacific Time): 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM Virtual Networking Session
6:15 PM to 7:30 PM Presentation and Q&A
PLACE: Virtual meeting via ZOOM
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Click HERE for More Information and to register.
February 16 — Mark your calendar. Topic is TBD
Participate in AITP-LA:
AITP-LA welcomes your direct participation in chapter activities. There are opportunities to help with Publicity, Programs, Membership, Outreach, and other areas––it’s a great time to join AITP-LA.
Subscribe to our newsletter: informationtechnologyzone.com
Become a member of AITP-LA: click on Membership tab or send a request to [email protected]
Note: AITP-LA program events offer Professional Development credits for a variety of certifications (such as PMP, CISA, CBAP, etc.). Learn about cutting-edge technology trends and earn credits toward your certifications! (Please refer to your certification guidelines to confirm eligibility.)